Monday, February 2, 2009

Exhaustion

I've been thinking, after receiving a surprise message. I think its time to draw the line, I'm so tired of letting my feelings get manipulated again and again.

Even though they say you'll learn from mistakes, but then, I don't know why I still fall for it another time. Maybe I'm just naive? The person is heartless? I don't know. But one things for sure, I've said it many times before, I hate this kind of people.

The wound before, although it wasn't as raw like back then, but it's still there, people don't just recover from those kind of things just like that y'know? I don't think that I've done enough bad in the past to deserve this kind of punishment. Life is very unfair, even now I don't think there's such thing as the word 'fair'

Maybe when we were kids, people poison our minds with that 'fair' thing, screw them. Why must I take the hard way to learn something. I just don't get it.

Anyhow, the truth now can't hurt me, after what I've been through last year. I'm definitely stronger now, emotionally of course. Physically? That's another story. I'm not going to let anyone manipulate my feelings or take advantage of me in any way. Yeah it sounds hard I know, gotta be really careful. But you can't deny that prevention is better than cure. I think some people do know that.

I guess I've let out what I feel, I've forgotten the rest, but that basically describes my frustration.

Why you have so many friends problem wan?


How can I answer that, everyone does have the problem right, I have awesome friends, those that gives me happiness, those that give me a lot of trouble. That balances it up right?

Aight, I gotta sign off now, don't want make people wait for a partner :)

Good Night and Stay Tuned. Peace ^_^

No comments: