Thursday, February 19, 2009

Accused

School was great, other than enduring that locked jaw feeling. I came back only to find out I can only swim, no other aggresive sports. Man, I know I've said this over and over again, but it feels so....sayang. All that training last year, that hardwork, gone to waste. And worst of all, I came back with more burden, maybe not burden but problems on my hands. Ugh, really not my day.


ENOUGH



HOW MANY TIMES must I repeat the same thing all over again. I can't take this anymore, the drama, the blastings at each other. I'm tired of defending myself when what I'm really doing is, telling the truth.

Y'know how much I
dislike hate liars. This is the last time, that I'll stand my ground. To say I'M TELLING THE TRUTH. I hold this life principle of mine ' Honesty ' strongly at heart. By saying that, I actually do stick to it! Why do I want, to be a hypocrite, along with all the bastards that has lied to me before?! It clearly doesn't make any sense. If the truth does not satisfy you, I don't know what will, and I give up, trying to convince you, as for you, ' Lies are Greater than the Truth ' .


Edit 10.31 pm :

Just got back from tuition, look what superstition brought into the house.





A stove beside the medicine box is supposed to give us good luck O.o But well like what people say, no harm believing right.

Honestly I don't believe in this ;D

1 comment:

karenymz said...

omg mama told me bout this but its so fugly!