Monday, February 16, 2009

16th of May

I couldn't sleep last night, sense of guilt and excitement. Lots of thoughts running through my mind but I couldn't tell what exactly am I thinking about. If you're not quite sure what I'm saying, try remembering the night before your birthday.

School was rather fun. Yong Jie's right eye started twitching and he went on asking all the TVB addicts about it ' Which is good or bad ' . It was seriously funny. Then all a sudden he took out a deck of cards to gamble. Eu Gene was the dealer, uhm actually the correct word is Choi San. Yong Jie got a black jack on his second game.

Oh I just received a text from Cheryl, I'm so glad she liked it. Reading what she blogged about it puts an everlasting smile on my face. Oh wells, thats all for my Valentines. How's yours?

Edit 8.25pm :

I think, I made a mistake :X hopefully everything will be alright.

No comments: