Monday, February 9, 2009

Fortunate

Choi San Dou...Choi San Dou!!

Everytime I hear those three words, it reminds me of this..




His power was only acknowledged after giving us all fortune during our blackjack session. Man are we lucky we got the Fortune God on our side?




Played some dominos using the Mah Jong tiles to kill time while waiting for Eu Gene to play. That was pretty much what we did, gambling from 8 at night up till 4 in the morning. Ugh, I only had 5 hours of sleep, and then we continue gambling all the way till noon.

I'm kinda screwed now cause I gotta finish up my assignmets, it's due tomorrow :X So just a lil short update here, hopefully I won't be screwed tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

Edit 9:24 pm
::::....ViRiDiAn.....::::: - tired... says:
 W
 T
 F
 .........
 ,.......
 ,,,,,,
 lololol
 at least
-   tzehao says:
 LOL"D
:::::....ViRiDiAn.....::::: - tired... says:
 get a good picture of me la ==
 wth
 wth
 wth

No comments: