Saturday, February 28, 2009

Feb Twenty 8

This was on Thursday



This is some super cool birthday cake baked by her mom herself. Man, though its gay but I really appreciate this kind of work. Super nice icy flaming effect. And when we bit into it, its frozen cream just gives me the chills throughout my body. And not to mention the fruits at the bottom. One in a million cake, so unique. Okay okay, I think I talked too much about the cake, but its that awesome!




More Food! Great thing is, Serene didn't even realise her mom did this.




Birthday girl making her wish. I wondered what she wished for really.








And the infamous tradition that no one can escape.







Group Photo! Props still goes to Caleb and the rest for being able to make it and all. I bet she enjoyed it. Bah, really short post this time, I just watched 28 days later and it totally killed my mood :X

Neways, gonna go sleep now, stay tuned okay. Peace ^_^

No comments: