Tuesday, February 17, 2009



Beginning of the week itself, I felt that I've made a mistake. Something that I just might regret my entire life ( maybe I exaggerated a lil ). But yeah, you get what I mean. It's been disturbing me all day and night, probably thats my reason of the running thoughts.

My buddies gave me advices, but well. She's not just a fish, in fact she can't even be compared to that! Gosh, sometimes I really wonder why do I get myself involved in this when it comes to the time I need to focus on other matters. Oh well, silly me. However, I've never regret what I did.

Anyway, American Idol season 8 was great. This dude, I forgot his name that sang Hero by Mariah Carey is seriously wow, his so awesome that words can't describe it. I'll be rooting for him from now on.

I guess that's all for now, my back is killing me, every step I make is like something piercing into my spine or nerves. Ugh, and I got to miss so many competitions because of this. Not to mention the upcoming Talent Search. So disappointing.

No comments: