Friday, February 6, 2009

Rush Hour

This was so unplanned, impromptu would be the word. I couldn't have planned a more last minute thing. Ka Hui suggested Cuppacakes, there we go all 4 of us in a cab. Cramping as we reach there slowly.






It wasn't that bad. it feels pretty foreign to me. Malaysia should definitely have more of this kind of shops, and most of the people that come by are youngsters ;D another plus sign.

Headed to 1U after that, they had to buy presents for a class party of theirs. Ended up watching Pink Panther 2

It was way better than the first movie, a must watch I guess. Really dumb and ridiculous.

Guess thats all, finish up the day with fixing my watch and biting down Carl's Jr.

I'm so dead tired now, I guess I'm going to nap. Laters. Stay Tuned

Peace ^_^

No comments: