Monday, February 23, 2009

Superstition




A sinful drink that I had, Miss Jello treated me to a big big big Venti Java Chip, she had to leave after our usual workout and its all mine ;D And I still blame you cause I think I gained a few pounds for that >.<

Anyway, todays photoshoot was awesome, I seriously prefer this year's photographer. Not only its because two out of the three was our friends but its because we didn't have to hold our smiles forever like how they used to do it. " Counting to 3 " Those were the days.

Our candid shots were great too, got questioned by Chris about what exactly we three were trying to prove :X

After school, I found out in the car on the way home, that my dad's fishes are dying/died. Y'know I usually couldn't care less about the pond issues because I don't enjoy doing the work. But looking at a fish lover's view, I actually know how he feels. Furthermore, I've been helping out with the pond since I was a child, so I did feel a slight pinch at my chest.

Nostalgia struck me at that moment, years ago my dad had an aquarium. So one day a whole lot of fish died there, and after that very week, my great grandfather passed away. I'm not really a superstitious person, I don't believe in signs, warnings and this kind of stuff. Despite all that, I still feel afraid, that something might happen to one of my relatives.

It's crazy, this week is more like a bittersweet beginning of the week for me. Hope it won't turn out any worse.

No comments: