Friday, February 27, 2009

Bittersweet

Thank God it's Friday, I really do feel relieved, maybe a lil, but that's better than nothing isn't it. Like I mentioned on the previous posts, luck hasn't gotten any better. I just woke up after breaking some sweat at the field earlier. It feels so good, to sweat ;D how weird is that!?

Anyway, apart from all the sad stuff of my life that's going on, the recent parties seemed to balance it up.

This is really old, like back during CNY. Guan finally released the photos.



That's the first thing that came into my sight when I entered the house. Mr Choi San ( during that time I was afraid of gambling with him ) but now, I so want to gamble with him. Anyways, my eyes was set on the pile of money he had in his hand. ' Eu Gene very ONG today ;D ' Even wore red to boost luck.




And AHAH! Look, I told you I'd find a pouting picture of you! Hooray~~~~~~> 8D Now you'll die in school.




Later on, I just sat down and observe this couple battle. *Erhem* Cough cough cough. I'd better not say anything so nothing happens the following week ;) It was quite funny watching their reaction. BAD thing is, I don't even know to play Mah Jong that time. But then, it was entertaining enough hearing the unsatisfied whining from both sides.




They have a future in glass breaking. I swear I must be tone deaf to not realise it. Anyway, I heard Guan's neighbor complained. Hah, that makes it clearer.




These three also wants to take up the same profession :( Aiyo... *cries*




Even the loudest peeps of the loudest gave us lessons on how to to avoid that screech. Seriously never thought they'd do that, they're like the noisiest person I've ever known in my life.






Picture explains all, we really enjoyed our time ;D




Back to Eu Gene ' Ong Hour '
Crap, he earned so much money until he did that . OI -_____- But nevermind, he did charity for us on our next session. Robbed in his own house. Ahah.




And here comes the voice that gave me a fright, Joshua's Black Jack. That also declared the end of Eu Gene's Ong Hour.




And we have the company of Drunk Singh ( PLEASE DONT KILL ME LOL ) I know you went around asking who took a video, but it wasn't me. Just so you know XD


That was most of what happened there, apart from the documentary Nic showed us. Ugh, made me stopped eating MCD for awhile, but then temptation ruled over compassion. Sigh, I'm disappointed with myself ;(

Anyways, thats all for now. Stay Tuned for tomorrow. Peace ^_^

No comments: