Sunday, February 8, 2009

Temptation




Woke up early in the morning for an early jog at MPSJ. The weather wasn't too bad, cept the morning sun didn't really turned out like what I expected. Hot and burning like hell, not that I'm not used to it, I mean what happened to morning sun right?

Had my breakfast at Pappa Rich Taipan, good ambiance there, service wise as well. I'd say the price is reasonable, for the service and food quality, two-thumbs up. Definitely a place to go after exercising and desperate for heavy meals people.

Fast forwarding to evening, I went to Urban Groove for my regular classes, I thought it was closed, but then some electrician came out of the place, so yeah -.- He forgot to open the door again. Class was alright, foundations students dropped to 2 only, Xin Li and I. But it's alright, we get to learn more, although my body aches like hell now, I need my masseur!

Neways, will update soon, Going to Eu Gene's place now, can't wait to tease him. Laters.

Stay Tuned. Peace ^_^

No comments: