Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wow today was quite shitty, why? causee my jaw hurts like hell! Yeah I know it's nothing big, but I can't eat anything kay.

The morning started out with Yong Jie sleeping when I arrived at his house. Wtf, I mean like he said he'll be awake by the time I reach his place. I ended up going to Eu Gene's so I wouldn't look dumb waiting outside someone's house.

Taylors was alright, the talk was really clear, I really liked the speakers. Especially the graduate from SAM course, very outspoken and he has perfect English I think. Moreover, he's going into the medical field like me :D

We didn't go for the second part of the talk, because most of us already got what we wanted. Sorry Yi Vern, I know you wanted to listen to the second part ;( We headed to Subway after leaving Taylors.




The two fellas munching down on food and drinks since we were hella hungry during the talk, Subway really hit the spot, I'm still unhappy cause I can't bite much! We went separate ways after the meal, I followed Eu Gene back home ( sounds wrong ) and we just chilled around till my mom came.

Back home, I got so frustrated, I couldn't use MSN. Yes, the only thing I've been doing online is the Online Chat, I seldom play games anymore, ever since I got involved in sports again. Anyways, MSN was like stuck throughout the whole day, redownloading it was an effing pain.


OMG WTF BBQ SHITZORR


Its been like that all morning -_- Oh well. Luckily I had Get Backers to get me through the day, and of course , more sleeping.

Anyways, moving along to my private life, just a lil pinch of info.

I'm sorry if I was being harsh, but instead of being clueless, I'd rather know the truth, before I find it out the different way again. Sometimes, you have to think about how I feel, it's not all about you only, please try to emphatise me, as like what you said " I can put myself in other's shoes " So do that :)

No comments: