Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sad

Si vous mourez, je vous sens triste pour sûr







These are the words, I wanted to say before you left me at the word bye Yeah, I remember, my whole soul left my body, knowing you'll leave me any moment. Tears running down my cheeks that I couldn't even stop. Why did I have to find out at the very last moment?

I lose my ways at times, but you always seem to understand. You seem so forgiving, although I've made mistakes. It makes you too good to be true. Though you're far away, I try to show you each and every way I can, that yes I love you.


if I can wish for something..
before I die.
is...
that
God will not
erase you from my memory.



Those words, made me collapse. Knowing I can't do anything to help you. If there's a wish I can make, I'd wish I did more. I feel that I've not done enough, and I'm so regretful.

I know you didn't want to tell me until the very last minute, so you won't leave anything behind, but this kinda beats the hell out of me. I'll always remember the day we knew each other, the day we talked, that smile that's always on your face, and your favorite number. Oh gosh, talking about the past makes me tear again.

I regret, that I wasn't a good person to you, I wasn't good enough, but even so, you never complained. Instead, you accepted it with an open heart. Gosh, you're such a wonderful person. Please don't leave this place. At least, let me meet you one last time. It would mean the world to me.

You did everything I know a man would do for a woman.
Don't be depressed.
Don't cry


I hope I did, I won't cry. But I want you to hang in there, just enough till I get to meet you. I don't want you to go, you've been sucha wonderful person. :'(

Sigh.

No comments: