Sunday, February 15, 2009

Life can't get any worse

Changed the layouts and what not. Got so bored with the previous one. How's it, please give me some feedback alright? Before you proceed further please read

This




This year ain't a good year for me ( refer to previous post ). Sleeping on the bed for 10 hours is like, omgwtflifeless. Normally, I can cycle to Putra Heights, and other far places. Unlike before, I can't even walk to Taipan which is 10 minutes away on my own.

Even a simple thing, walking, sitting can't be done without feeling pain. That feeling is so intense. Things that are supposedly done in 5 minutes took more than half an hour.

However, that gave me plenty of time to think of what I'm gonna do with my Valentines Day. Spent the whole night, cracking ideas, what to write so on. I really owe Mr.J big time. Hopefully it turns out good and worth my effort.

Oh snaps, my dad finally took the initiative to dye his hair black again. I was surprised like mad, only thing left to colour is the eye brows though. Neways, nature calls, I'll go crawl to the washroom now.

Have you counted the days that you weren't with another person? Why're you so dependent on others.

No comments: