Saturday, February 7, 2009

Too free



Nothing better than lying down staring at the moon, it was a rather clear sky this evening. So soothing, taking a break off from everything.

School was tiring, standing under the sun having half of my face turning brown isn't what I wanted to do today. Oh well, what can I do. Even after school, I don't get my break. I still had to attend Aikido.

For those who don't know what's aikido, try search up youtube. It's a kind of martial art. That's pretty much what I did today. Little, I know. Tons of homework piling up my desk, I don't even think I want to lift my finger to do it. This is so annoying. I'm even having quizs next week, more torture. Loads of assignments to do, guess I shouldn't have slack off yesterday.

Neways, I got a sudden call from Hui Lyn, I'm gonna go talk to here right now. I'll update soon, pretty soon.

Till then, Good Night, Stay Tuned.

Peace ^_^

No comments: