Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Enlightened

Today was rather a long day, homework piled up like a mountain, creepy and annoying. I thought it was going to be a relaxing day, just me, and my beloved bed. But no, we have have essays to struggle for -.- Damn.

I tried finishing my work as soon as possible before it reaches evening since its my routine to go for frisbee. As soon as I finished, downpour came. There goes another pass time of my day. So yeah, I've been home all day, not breaking a sweat, couldn't make the time for anything else either.

Coming to tuition, the only two words that kept playing through my head was Full House



Not this Full House...




This Full House

Those jokers kept gambling beside me, I couldn't even concentrate, I didn't even know whats going on in the class. Oh gosh, next time I'm sitting at the corner man. Eu Gene blamed me too for introducing this class :D ended up gambling.

Alright, my bed summons me, or I need my bed. I'm off,

Good Night. Peace ^_^

No comments: