Thursday, January 29, 2009

Separate



Our last group photo.

Last night was supposed to be a very emotional night for four of us, but I think laughter just masked that whole sobbing thing. Which was good in a way, because I didn't wanna cry either? Just makes things so much better.





And a decent group picture after fooling around so much, I think we were pretty loud back at the airport :o



Someone even said hug tighter, as you see everything is pretty much squished up there, heh.



Now this was pure candid when I accidentally snap the photo ;D don't kill me please XD Why would they call it candid shots when it this kind of thing wouldn't happen right?



There she goes heading towards the immigration, I used to run towards any space I could find just to catch the last glimpse of anyone that is flying off, I guess I'm just gonna miss you :( that last voice I hear at night for 80718237318713 times.



We had dinner after sending Teh Tarik off, honestly, it's a lil different, note the picture :) Where'd she go? Awh Ka Hui with the sobbing face.




And thanks to Miss Kwan and her mom we manage to do this thing ;) definitely owe them big time. Had a nice talk with Winnie's mother too, looks like every parents thinks the same :)

So, how would I say this? Hui Lyn can be really a pain at times ( don't screw me for stating it ) but she turns out to be one of the most awesome friends I have. And whats ironic that we used to argue like for no reason, very dumb ones.

There's nothing much to say, except I'll be waiting in April :D better bring me something from Aussie. Some thongs maybe? I'll see you soon alright? Till then, you take care of yourself and make sure you can be recognized when you get back :)

No comments: