Wednesday, January 14, 2009




Happy Birthday to En.Wong or is it Miss Wong? :D It's hard to not say good things about him, well let's see.

I knew Eu Gene two years back and he was kind as ever, although I annoyed the hell out of him and up till now, I'm still at it, making his blood pressure rise up to his neck and I still don't know how he cope with it.

Neways we ended up taking the PMR examination in the same class, and Form 3,4,5 we still ended up in the same class.


See we're the fucking tripod!

Sure there maybe some bumps and obstacles along the way, but that not only help us realise our wrongdoings, but also strengthen our friendship.

Anyways, you go get yourself something awesome to do on your birthday yeah, and remember drive your kakis around alright? :D


Off-topic

I would love if this was my house door entrance




Ah, dreams that will never come true.

No comments: