Thursday, January 8, 2009

I accidentally brought my phone to school. Yeah, accident. I only realised it when I touched my pocket while walking down the hall next to the disciplinary room. Got a shock because the witch was just beside me.

Back in class, the day was already fk'ed up since there was no PE. One more issue was that, we had to rearrange our tables, we used to have four tables in on row right in the middle of the class. I liked that, but some teacher just went on and said 'We should know better' and kept pestering us to arrange it back, what a party pooper :(

Everyone was doing their own work, I had to entertain myself somehow :O Kept on playing the High Frequency tune over and over again and observing friends react to it. It was seriously funny when someone in front kept hitting his ears and thought he had some hearing problem :D

Anyways, the day only got worse when the teacher distributed some paper to answer. I couldn't answer tick any of the columns.

Can you?




Evening
Siew Kwan, Melissa, and Sook Yee came over to my house. We chilled a lil, had some chats and all until Xin Li came and fetch them to her house :) It was nice though, I had nothing to do that time anyway.

There was no electricity supply so I doze off in the hot and humid room after taking my shower.

Anyways, I think that's all for now. Good night :D

No comments: