Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years

2008 has just walked passed me, I still remember the fun I had, especially with friends I treasure.

Experiences that I'll never forget.

Normally people would make a long list of new year resolutions, but for me, it's just plain simple :

TO BE BETTER


Yeah, a better me. last year I had tons of people pointing out my wrongdoings, this year, I'm glad that I'll be seeing them again. To cut it short, they make me, a better person.


Off-topic

I was in the changing room in FCUK, 1Utama. I stood there thinking for awhile, suddenly it just hit me ' I think I should throw a party '

And I did, I didn't know whether people would come on such short notice, but thank god it was possible. Not everyone turned up, but suprisingly 2 people went missing at the same time :D

Anyway here are the pictures from that night, taken by Guan.


Lok's Grill, and the two 'elfs' that practically ate everything

Everyone entertained themselves until we grouped them up together.



There's a very huge difference between the phone cam and a DSLR.


I wonder if these two would ever get together :X



Poor Min Xian getting it on with Wei Han



Shawn, from the after-june group




Before-June group


Leader of the pack


Caleb giving a shot at charades


Chris, I called him on a real last minute timing, but he made it afterall


Acting out ' Unmovable Man ' but was mistaken for 'Chao Gan' ( Cramps )


What do you think?




And our long lost brother from Australia

We tried the human entangling game, my first attempt :)






Someone certainly liked that


I NEED AIR!


Who's B.O is that!?


Spot Waldo Rikhai


Please don't steal this photo, Sam is an exception



And finally, a group shot, it's a wonderful photo although Guan claimed it isn't good.

You guys made it great to start the new year, although I still feel heavy hearted to let go of 2008, but I'll listen to Denise's ' Treat everyday that comes as a blessing/gift '

I hope I get through this :)

No comments: