Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Liar



That's what we used to say when we were young, no?

Have you ever been lied to straight to your face before? Well I have. Not donkey years ago, but recently.

Why do you have to lie straight at my face? I trusted you stupidly and blindly, and poof there goes my trust. I feel rather crappy now. You could have at least tell me a a better lie, a valid one that I would actually fall for, so I wouldn't feel this shitty and betrayed.

You know how frustrating it is that I have to put up with your disappearance act and lies? I was really surprised that you even made the effort to lie to me. God Damn! What did I do?

People always say ' The truth always hurts ' To me that's partly true, finding about the truth about you lying to me is as though having a knife piercing deep into your heart. I really trusted you so why did you have to do this.

If you were some passerby, I wouldn't give a fuck about you. So please, stop lying to me. Tell me the bloody truth about what's going on.

No comments: