Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yesterday night, I had a very short talk with her. I wondered what was really going on with her. Thank god she told me what was wrong, well not exactly, but at least I know bits of it. It certainly was a relief that I got her reply, telling me she's alright and still alive. *deep breath*

Nothing much happened in school. The usual laughs and jokes that circles among the quadraplets. I know it's mean to joke about someone, well especially when something happened, but oops I guess we're that heartless :X

So we got this AIA insurance paper, people started getting creative like..

B : Why don't you buy the insurance, we can make money.
A : True also hor
B : I cut your fingers then can get 50 k leh, so let me cut la, I give you half?

That's pretty much I overheard, so I turned to Eu Gene.

' Eu Gene, you only need two fingers right? for the computer ;D '

The usual middle finger comes up, and he replied with does AIA cover for embarrassment. Ah I so remember what we did to him last year, so mean of us. Well this year is gonna be different, lucky him we're gonna like, be better friends :D

Everything is so different now, like now, I realise the people that I can trust drastically decreased. Well, that's maybe because the ones I love and appreciate had to betray me, and they never learned after doing it. Ugh, so frustrating.

Before I go, I kinda like Hindi/Tamil songs, thanks to my ex-transport lady/teacher during form 1. Really good hits from 99.3 FM.

Alright, works piling up like a bitch and I gotta finish it, so till then. Good Night, Stay tuned.

No comments: