Sunday, July 13, 2008

Attitude problem much?

Gosh this girl got some issues man. I just said hi and try to be friendly and all she goes is ' And your point is ' lmfao. Of all the things a person can say.

Pooh Girl is back from camp. Surprisingly, I never expected to talk to a few people today. I guess there's no point in disliking them. Perhaps, everyone deserves a second chance?

You know, no one I mean NO ONE is always right. Some people just cant understand that when they are in the wrong, they shouldnt try to find some excuse to justify their actions. Is it so hard to admit that your wrong? Psh.

Anyone who knows me please dont zha me about this. I myself realized this two years ago. So yeah, thats what I think about this case.

Anyway, my parents signing me up for True Fitness. Finally! Yong Jie here I come!

No comments: