Saturday, July 12, 2008

Learn to drive properly

I didnt get to go to Charity Fiesta today >:(
Hopefully i didnt miss much.

I didnt do anything until 3 o'clock. I suddenly decided to call up Huey Ling and help her with her PS stuff. So I cycled to her house. We did some catching up and talking about each other's problem. Probably a better thing to do than staying at home.

I've been thinking, I've been treating people with respect and all they did was step all over me. Whats wrong with these people. Oh well, enough of that.

I was cycling back to my house, when this car came out of no where. She didnt slow down and just speed as if theres nothing there. She stop the car and came down. I didnt bang her though.


Before she charge out and made a turn.

This is how it went..
Middle-aged women : Oi, you blind is it!?
Me : What!? That's your fault ok! Your suppose to slow down before you make a turn.
Middle-aged women : Bu..ut Bu..ut
Me : But my ass, your the one that's blind. There's even a Berhenti sign there.

She drove off without saying sorry. What a loser.

Anyway I was really pissed, not because how she talked to me. But look, what happens if she didnt break or I did not react in time. Wouldnt be blogging here wouldnt I?

Anyway, I got home and ordered MCD for dinner. Turned on my pc and found this weird ass girl on youtube. She goes with the name Mrian

All she does is stare at the cam and do nothing. What kind of video is that?!

Watch THIS FIRST : Mrian



Btw, I took a look at this blog. All the blogger did was bitch about people. But that blogger dont have the guts to identify him/herself.

But then, I heard theres a story behind this. But I cant be bothered to dig in deeper.

Its so sad for a guy to impress a girl by flaunting his wealth. Sad person

No comments: