Monday, July 28, 2008

Gavel Installation Night

25th July
EU GENE GOT PUNK'D !!

It was hillarious.

This was originally a mini game we played.


We told Eu Gene that the Add Maths teacher asked us to make a statistic table out of this.

It was nice until Yong Jie became the party pooper. He told Eu Gene the truth. Gosh.


27th July
Gavel Installation Night

It was the day I was waiting for, the day to see the different side of everyone.

Called to rush Eu Gene. But I ended up reaching there later than him xD Reached there about 6.45



There were 13 tables there.I was at table 12 sitting with Elizabeth, Kai Shaun, Yih Huey, Calvin, Chun kit, Nicholas, Rikhai, Winnie, Jun Weng. Got called out to do catwalk. It was so awkward. I think I kinda embarrassed myself, but its entertainment for the crowd right.


Elizabeth and Kai Shaun
She doesnt like candid photos


Calvin And Yih Huey


Winnie and Elizabeth


From left : Siew Kwan, Xin Li, Elizabeth, Winnie, Yih Huey


Winnie, Me and Elizabeth

There was a song dedication to Min Xian from Yong Jie. I didnt know he would be so daring.

Mr Brave

After the lucky draw, the dance floor was finally opened. The song choice was like more of a hip hop thing. I didnt get to see two people dancing :(

Fetched Yong Jie home, I went to Nan King to dabau prawn mee and then head home. Reached home about 12.


I guess overall the function was not bad. Hope theres another function like this soon.

No comments: