Monday, July 7, 2008

Trying his luck

It was really boring today, I was rushing to finish my work. But on my left hand side, I see Eu Gene shock sendiri, flipping a coin to see whats his fate or something.

1st attempt :
Head : He's a guy
Tails : He's a girl

He got tails. haha

2nd attempt :
Head : I'm a guy
Tails : I'm a girl

He got heads. The coin never lies

3rd attempt :
Head : Eu Gene's gonna have sex this year
Tails : Not gonna happen

He got heads.

4th attempt :
Head : He's doing it with Jia May
Tails : That'll never happen

He got heads xD


Anyways, that was basically the highlight of the day. When class was over, I went down to the canteen and bought some keropok lekor and went home.

I'm pretty confused now. I have to choose between Sri Kl's charity bazaar or Cheer 2008. Sigh, which to go to?

Before I go check this beat boxer out. Click here
His name is Felix Zenger

No comments: