Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stealing the limelight

After a long day at school, I was suppose to go gym with Yong Jie. But I ended up not going because I misplaced my card somewhere <_< My bad man.

I played a lil Gunbound. So much for Eu Gene saying he'll come on. Then I finished the the whole Shounen Onmyouji series. Basicly doing that for the whole evening.

During tuition time, I came in and sat down. Noticed most of the seats were empty, suddenly the whole gang came back from Starbucks. I ninja-ed Wen Jinn's Dark Mocha =D
While teacher was teaching, Wen Jinn and Maxon compete to stack up the cards the fastest. I didnt get any pictures of that.


Xin Li came to steal the limelight


Tada! * a lil blurry here, I was moving when I took it

Teacher found out and got mad. So we kept the cards and by then it was already end of the class.

I'm currently crazy over Marie Digby. This mixed Irish-American-Japanese. She's so hot!

No comments: