Friday, July 11, 2008

What goes around comes around

I expected today to be a boring day but it turned out to be the opposite. My Add Maths teacher didnt come for class. Physics teacher came though. Half way through physics class, there was this sales thing. Some dude in the truck selling HL Milk, Vitagen and some other Marigold products.

Btw, after recess. I fell asleep on two chairs. When I woke up, everyone was making fun of YJ and MX. And then someone even poured orange juice and HL Milk into YJ's drink. He was missing for about two periods I think. Found him lazing around newsroom.

I think our class people get bored really quick. We started playing these hand games we used to play back in Lick Hung. I think we played one that goes like ' Se Se Se , Bom Bom Bom, Bom Bom Cha, Bom Bom Cha Cha ' something like that. Seriously nothing to do xD

During Siviks, we got called down near the school office for some quiz thing held by UCSI. They started asking questions and I think I'll class sweep most of the drinks they prepared =D 30 people out of 39 from our class won the prizes.


A gift from Guan. He got if from participating in one of the games.

Every time when we do something to someone else, we should expect that the same thing will happen to us. Maybe its karma or whatever. But I believe in this phrase ' What goes around comes around ' Bottom line, never do things to people that you wont like if it happens to you.

Slow dance anyone?

No comments: