Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Money well spent?

Well this morning I overslept, I couldnt wake up nor could my mom. Ended up arriving at school late. Funny thing is, I thought it was gonna be the usual sign the book and leave thing. But, they made me sign this Misbehaving Receipt. I told them my autogate broke down xD What a way to spend the money though.

Teachers are suppose to make the class interesting, not boring. I've never been so bored during EST before. Screw this.

I might not be going to Cheer 2008 because my supposedly to be transport to that place is going to camp. Soooooo, I cant make it I guess. Sri KL is still fine though.

I helped a friend, X get through all X's problems. However, when X got what he/she wanted. X never acknowledge my existence anymore. Is this what people are becoming into? Sigh

And...
Next time, dont interrupt me when I'm talking so I can get the bloody concept into your mind. My god. All the commotion for nothing.



Take a look at this.
If you look close, you see Albert Einstein.
If you look at it from far, you will see Marilyn Monroe.

No comments: