Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I guess we tried our best

Its all over for us, we did our best. I ended up with a sprain or maybe knee injury. couple of cuts on my hand. But its all alright. Rikhai , I'm sorry I promised to see you in the finals. We were so close to winning. <_<

Thing is , why cant i skip school tomorrow. I'm so tired and all, why would I have the mood to go school. gosh!

Our teachers are starting some anti-dont-do-homework thing. Urgh, I dont like homework man. I prefer doing stuffs on the spot. Here I sit now, finishing some work that I left since last week. Silly teachers.

After that letter, she didnt even reply my texts. She still insists that she didnt receive my texts. Why is she the only one that doesnt receive where else everyone else gets my text. Which one is true?

No comments: