Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dance to the end

We had PE today, but was interrupted by the fire drill. Screw them. I didn even get the chance to trash the form 5s today. The fire drill lasted till recess time, which was a relief cause I dont need to see that racist teacher.

It came to bio class, everyone fell asleep after 10 minutes of teaching. Yong Jie on the other hand dont do the square dance anymore, there goes his nickname :( He pickup so fast after I sent him the video. I'll be expecting something from him during Gavel then. And uh, Eu Gene still giving me that suspense crap, that nigger dont wanna tell me who is he bringing. <_<

I looked her in the eye today, thoughts crossed my mind. She aint worth caring for anymore. She's just a piece of trash thats waiting to be thrown away. Luckily you made me realise that.

Gavel is coming up, I'm excited about it.

No comments: