Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Back to school

I just took my L license course. Weather is still hot as hell. What's worse is that my skin is acting up in response to the hot weather. Red patches around my nose as though I've just cried.

Moreover my tongue hurts because I bit it last Friday after visiting a certain store. Right now I can't even talk. It feels like ' masuk angin ' ( something leaking out from my mouth ). It irritates me cause it's impossible to pronounce anything properly without feeling the pain.






One day before my school reopens, I took some time off my work and decided to watch this. And wow, I'm astounded. This movie is so touching. What a man would do for his loved one. Being sacrificial and so caring, I think that's what all women wants.

There was a book written before the movie was out. That book is not too bad to read too. Furthermore, it's based on the memories of a certain someone who passed away 4 years ago. But needless to say that the story and how everything was planned was fantastic.

And what came to my surprise is, as I was still commenting about how well the movie was done, my eyes was filled with tears. Hah, I'd never expected to have tears after watching a movie. How great can it get!?

Not to mention the sceneries in the movie are fantastic, Ireland seems like a green area. Speaking of sceneries, I can't help but to express my interest towards photography, especially something about landscape.

This conversation took place some time ago..


Mom Me

Hao, why don't you take more photos during holidays? We been to so many nice places. Yet no photos
Our camera sucks
But you like taking photo right, why don't you get the big black one, that DSLR.

By the time she said that, I had all sort of imaginations of me going across the country running here and there taking photos. Hmmmm, maybe not running but yeah basically capturing the moment. After all, a picture would last longer right?

I came to realise I really love this when I paid a visit to a beautiful beach in Phuket, Thailand. I was on a holiday then, in Club Med. It was evening time and I witnessed the most beautiful sunset ever.


Beach of Kata Bay

This was taken with my one and only N73 camera phone.

I just love when it comes out nice, actually, who doesn't? Then I thought, I can get better quality of shots with a better camera. Question is whether my dad would be willing to fork out the money to realise my " wish ".


I'd like two cameras though. But personally I'd prefer the slim, compact camera. In other words, Digital Camera.



I'd bring it in my pocket before I go out to any place in case anything interesting happens. All these while, even though I was able to take average shots with my phone, the shutter speed is just way too slow to capture what happens. That moment would just fly by before you even take a shot. I have encountered that situation many times and it pissed me off like nothing else.


When it comes to an occasion where I know I'll be taking a lot of photos and it needs to be damn good. I'll resort to a Digital SLR.



There's a huge difference between a DSLR and a Digital Camera. I've seen it with my own eyes. Sadly I can't compare them here since I don't have the photos at all. What a pity that a DSLR is so huge, if not I would've taken that to go out instead. I would look like an idiot if I'd bring that chunky tool along.




My heart beats too fast when I think of it. Looks like this obstacle isn't easy to overcome after all.

No comments: