Thursday, June 25, 2009

Never change



Here's to all the people that got their hearts broken and hopes shattered for the first time.

I just listened to what my friend had to say. Just can't help but feel the same, because I could never cope with the sadness considering it was my first that time too. What the person did, was rather unfair, to treat other's like a play toy.

Let's just skip that, so depressing :X


Hui Lyn is coming back, like finally. I'm going to ask her to quarantine herself xD * don't kill me *Don't want to get ah hee nee also.

Speaking of hee nee, H1N1. My dad doesn't allow me to go Sunway or the cinemas or whatsoever.

Speaking of hee nee, everyone's wearing a flu mask now. Even my classmates, no jokes, I had a slight flu, and they started avoiding and alienating me like I'm some hee nee patient.

Anyway, do you know that in Japan, wearing flu masks is actually part of their trend? I just knew that O.o Partly because I watched anime and well, I find it quite cool.



The japanese might think " Hey its another one of us "

But in Malaysia we'd go WTF DAMN ***** MAN THAT GUY

No comments: