Thursday, June 4, 2009

Tagged by Aletheia

I've got tagged by Aletheia!

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Hmmm, I'd love



2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING ?
Excited



3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH ?
There was a lot of em. Not sure who's the last though!



4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED ?
Nooo.....(tell me if I'm lying to myself)



5. Will you ever donate BLOOD ?
NO! Unless it's really really really in need.



6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX ?
Yup



7. Do you want someone to be DEAD ?
No, wait.........hm............no,nope!



8. What does your last text message SAY?
"Kay, bye! Love ya! "



9. What are you thinking about right NOW ?
How to answer this question. Guess I did!



1o. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW ?
I'm fine just being with the comp. =)



11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
12-1 sum??



12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Padini Authentics



13. Is someone on your mind right NOW ?
yes.



14. Who was the last person who text YOU ?
Penny

No comments: