Monday, June 1, 2009

Drought in Malaysia



I passed my Undang Test in the morning. You know what's funny? I came in and saw two people cheating during the test, looking at each other's monitor. After a lil while, they failed the test. How's that possible o.o

Yivern came in 5 minutes after I got in the 'examination hall' and we both went to Sunway together. Of course, she had her own things to do. I had to go cause it's my mom's' son, Joshua's birthday.

They went for ice skating, it was really crowded so we decided not to skate. Joanna, my sister and I went for Monsters Vs Aliens instead.



Wikipedia

I personally think this is better than Night at the Museum 2? It's so funny, the names given to them doesn't make sense at all, as usual. It's so good that I don't feel much of the pinch although I miss my Hyena :)




You wouldn't have the slightest idea what this hamster-like monster is called.




I'm not a whiner or anything like that but THE WEATHER IS EXTREMELY HOT. Oh when it's about to rain, then it doesn't rain in the end, I kept my hopes high for nothing.

On top of that, beees, you know, those black and yellow striped ones. Yeah those, they seek shelter in my house. Crawling through tiny bit holes they can find just to avoid the hot weather.




I was blogging like 5 minutes ago until I saw this thing on my monitor, I even thought that was part of the wallpaper.

No comments: