Saturday, May 30, 2009

Night at the Museum 2

I felt so lazy to move my hand in the morning, let alone get up from bed. But the birds never fail to annoy me until I wake up. I swear I'm going to take a BB Gun and shoot them down one day, I'll put that on my wish list *evil grin*

I quickly slipped something on and headed to Sunway. The whole Subang is there I think, I've never seen more cars than this before.

The only thing I had on my mind was rushing to the cinema cause I'm already late but turns out the movie doesn't start till 3+.



Night at the Museum 2 - Wikipedia

This is the sequel to the first movie, it has a lil bit connections to it. I really suggest that you watch the first movie before watching this.

What can I say about the movie, it's splendid! It's even better than the first movie.
It doesn't make sense but heck it's funny. I really can't say much because " funny " is the only word to describe it, but if you really want to know, make a trip to the cinema and find out :)



Oh yeah not to mention that The Thinker is featured in this movie. He is ridiculous :D


I had to get a ride ( sounds wrong ) from my friend to go home cause there was a blackout at home.




Candlelight dinner? Nah, I had to light up some candles just because it was pitch black at 8 o'clock night time. How annoying. TNB was so slow and I don't even know what's taking them. What's worse, when the technicians came, they even lepak-ed there and took their time to fix it. Ugh -_-

So this is where our money goes, to get crappy service. How " wonderful " isn't it?

No comments: