Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labor Day

There's nothing like a nice holiday on the first day of the month. We went to celebrate Yivern's birthday at Sunway yesterday. Ka Hui came along too and I manage to meet Cheryl for like half an hour? Didn't do much there, every Tom, Dick and Harry was in Pyramid cause' it's Labor Day.

After lunch we managed to buy tickets for Wolverine-Xmen Origins




Believe me I was left stunned when the movie ended. And yeah Caleb asked us to stay awhile in the cinema as the credit rolls, he said that there's gonna be some cut scene about the next movie or w/e. Turns out there was nothing, hah -_-

The movie was quite good this time, very nice flow and some unreal scenes. But have you checked out Hugh Jackman's body? O.O So unreal, that's what I thought, and he got that in just 1 year?! Amazing!

After the movie, we kinda got separated because every time we want to sit down the seats are always taken, grr =\

I went back at 6 plus cause I had to rush for dinner, you know I never like rushing, I'm already suffering from my headache. And, touchwood! I don't have swine flu. Screw whoever that texted me that.


Dinner time, it wasn't really that fantastic, just had seafood and the usuals. Yeah, I know it's getting boring. Sometimes I wished more food from overseas are brought in, tired of the usual Western, Italian, Mexican, Malaysian food etc.

Because it was so bloody humid in the restaurant, my aunt suggested that we go to Desa Parkcity, Kepong.








I really like this place, it's something new. If you've been here before it should remind you of Australia or Canada, those places. It's built based on the Australian concept, walk around Aussie suburb area and you'll come across this. Really, wonderful!




And don't forget, a good Mucho Mango really does the trick when the weather is humid.

No comments: