Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Korean Guys

My class girls are seriously crazy about Rain, And other Koreans, especially Korean Boy Bands. I'm not really the fan of Korean Boy Bands. Everyday I'd see pictures of them lying around the tables.

I'd go OH SO PRETTY


Then some of the girls would say :

He's a guy lah!


So here I was browsing around Crunchyroll and stumbled upon this.



This is a girl band Danger Gang. There are some Korean guys that look like this too. Well for example.



Teru from Aikaryu, Hizaki Grace Project, Versailles

Reminds you of something like Final Fantasy doesn't it? I was quite stunned when I found out he was a guy -_-




I didn't know Joonki used Kotex too!? Holy crap ;D

All these pictures are so deceiving, so there is such thing as pretty guys :O However, I don't feel that it is disturbing that guys do makeup and so on, I wonder why. Hah


Quick question, is this a guy or a woman?




What's up with that popping veins and muscle?!




If I said I knew you, I must be cheating myself.

No comments: