Saturday, May 23, 2009

Malaysian Dreamgirl Season 2 Winner


All pictures are from MDG's website

After a long and exciting 24 episodes of MDG Season 2, a winner has finally emerged. She's none other than Juanita Francis ( I just love to say her name again and again ).



I never expected that she would've won, although I rooted for her. Look at her facial expression, she her self didn't even think she would've won. She sure deserves it, and I think she still pierce a man's heart with her fierce looks :O




How I wish someone would just hold my bag like that :X droools Who wouldn't that right?




But then again, I still think Pinky was the best contestant. She performed consistently in every photoshoot, just awesome. She does it so naturally, as though she's born to be a model.




Now that we have a winner, I can't wait what's up next for Juanita Francis. I wonder how far she would go, what lies upon the other side of the road :) And last but not least, MDG Season Three! I'm so impatient now.

Edit 10:54 PM :

I feel like I'm not making use of the space on the web :( Any ideas?

No comments: