Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Malaysian Dreamgirl


fash-eccentric

Malaysian Dreamgirl


There's America's Next Top Model, Britain's, Australia's, and uh Africa's?? Yeah and now we see Malaysian Dreamgirl. I know it's been here for quite some time but I just started to have some interest in it. Thanks to Mr. Kenny Sia

How the competition works is like any other ones we see on TV. There are walk-in auditions that are held in major cities around Malaysia.

12 among the hundreds of beautiful contestant that auditioned will be selected to have a chance to flaunt it all at the big stage.

These 12 finalists will then live together for up to 10 weeks, learn the basics of modelling and prove to everyone who is the best model out there.


The show is currently at it's Second Season. Which kinda sucks, cause I missed the first one. So don't miss out on it. Finals are on the 15th of May, another big set back for me cause I'm having exams, can it get any worse!?

Before I forget, here are your three finalist. ( Yeah I know a lil too late :( )



Dawn




Pinky



Juanita

Of course, there's also a chance to vote to for your favorite. Just check out website :)

Alright, it's getting late. Off to study.

No comments: