Monday, May 11, 2009

Hot Weather?


credit goes to newsimg

Hate to break it up for the people out there but have you notice the hot weather these few weeks? Especially the past two weeks, from April onwards. The heat is intense, even at 6 in the evening it is still extremely hot, not to mention bright.

It's so hot till I even missed my Friday routine - cycling for a movie, which sparked up so and so :( How bad can it be? Well, there's more, this 'drought' is going to continue until September. But luckily after May I wouldn't be so hot like what we can feel now.



credits to bluewave

I think after May I'll spend my June holidays wandering around the Ol' Suwnay Lagoon. Usually I wouldn't go there, but now I have a reason too.

And also don't forget your sunblock unless you wan't to be invisible in the dark :o




School was great, exam was pretty boring but we pulled it through.




I had honeystars for snacks in the afternoon. And wow when it comes to honeystars, I have a habit of biting off the edges first before eating the rest. Wonder if anyone does that too.

Then I went online for awhile, well for 3 hours, looking for interesting yet funny habits of eating something. Then I came across this.




She just makes me wish I was that banana :D

2 comments:

kymz said...

"She just makes me wish I was that banana :D " <<< ewwww disgusting you!!

tzetodahao said...

Hehehehe come on, guy's nature la