Thursday, May 28, 2009

Terminate Your Hunger

I was holding a flier from Dominos , promoting their new meal - Terminator Meal. So here my mom suggested why don't we have pizza for lunch, wth why not?





It's nothing new, just the cover is rather different this time, with the face of the Terminator.

Speaking of Terminator, why not watch the new movie Terminator Salvation. I haven't found the time to watch it yet.




I've always been a fan of Terminator thanks to Arnold Swachanager. I really don't know why, but he seems so robotic as in appearance wise, I meant very rigid. However, he managed to pull that role off easily, which made me drawn to the movie.




The glass still isn't taken out from the box yet. What's taking me? I feel heavy hearted to open it up :X And I'm quite sure that I want to collect all 3 of these glasses. Yay Dominos, for giving out free glasses for each meal.

No comments: