Sunday, May 3, 2009

Falling Slowly



I just came back from jogging and wow I feel way more refreshed. I couldn't help but feel so restless cause I didn't move a muscle since Friday. This week is finally coming to an end, which is good cause the beginning was already crappy. Yeah, let's not bring the issue up again.

Yesterday, after letting out everything. It certainly is a big relief to know she's understanding. At first I couldn't come out with the words, I was basically having her completing my sentences. But I'm glad it's all solved and done with.

It's my mid year a week from now, I told my self many months back that I'll study, but I haven't even started. But that changes from now I hope, it won't be blank talk, I so want to do well this time.

This whole week, lead me to this song.



This song is so sweet, smooth and romantic. Quite odd to hear this from a guy eh? Come on, not all guys are a tanks ( no feelings ). I think although Kris Allen doesn't have a spectacular voice, but he gives me the impression that he can succeed as a recording artist, I mean check out his studio recordings, it's awesome compared to Adam's. No offense to Adam's fans.

Oh well, this song reflects a tiny bit of what's going on this week, let's hope the same thing does happen again...excluding the crappy parts :)

No comments: