Saturday, May 16, 2009

Phone hunting




Just finished watching the Man U Vs Arsenal Match.

Boy, the first half and the second half was rather boring, in fact I switched around tv channels while waiting. Then comes the extra time, 3 minutes. OMG 3 minutes. That was the most exciting part throughout the whole game. But oh well, it ended up 0-0



soccernetlive

Which also means, Manchester United secures their EPL title!


Look what came in a few minutes after the game :

MU SUCKS TO THE CORE :X


Oh well :( However, I know they could have done better and trash Arsenal further. So what's next for them huh, I can't wait what they have up their sleeves.

Maybe..


The Champions League?






I've been phone hunting for the past few days, not studying.




This picture really caught my attention. I can't help but keep staring :( iPhone is what I've always wanted but when I saw what N97 has to offer it kinda made me change my mind.

There's a tiny bit features of Nokia that iPhone does not have.

Right here, we're charged for our total usage. And a ' Call Duration ' tracker would be awesome for people that run on a budget. I'm not too sure whether it displays the call duration after a call or not, but a tracker during an active call would be splendid if it was featured in iPhone 3G.

And what happened to the 5 Mega-Pixel cameras we expected from iPhone. Other smartphones offers us a "Xenon" flash like a real camera, where as iPhone doesn't even have a LED flash :(

However, iPhone is a apps library. it just have whatever I need.

I really wonder whether iPhone is more of a ladies or men phone :D


The latest features in the new iPhone OS make it a better phone, GPS, gaming and computing platform. But they also have the potential to turn it into the most perfect sex toy yet. [Updated]

Dr. Debby Herbenick—author and sex expert—liked our iPhone 3.0 guide so much that she wrote a great phone sex guide inspired by it. Which got me thinking: Can the new OS make the iPhone the best sexual toy ever?


Click here to read more about iPhone OS 3.0 Will Turn Your Phone Into a Revolutionary Sex Toy

Oh well, both have its features, I just wished iPhone implements more of it in its upcoming OS. N96 already cost a whopping RM,2999. What should I expect from N97, or even the Nokia TouchScreen Phone - N98?

On the other hand, to get an iPhone which actually is more affordable, you're bonded by a 2 year service contract to Maxis.

This is definitely going to burn a hole in my pocket, how I wish, a wish upon the water fountain would give me a free phone :D

No comments: