Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Glances



Luke Wilson plays a good-hearted ex-con who gets a job in a retirement hotel. Three elderly residents help him win back his girlfriend as he lends them a hand in fighting hotel corruption.

I didn't want to leave the TV Room because the movie somehow relates to me...again. I just sat on my couch, lost in thoughts. And surprisingly, when I was sleeping in school, I was having running thoughts and I swear I was thinking about the same thing that happened in the movie. Oh well, It's really meaningful, go watch it.



Hahaha, annoying right!?

I finally found what can annoy and spook Nabi Wong out, tada! My picture! Woo, I always love to give him that smile just to annoy the hell out of him. Watch out, here I come! Gosh, I know I've got nothing to do. Well I actually do, mid-term next week, and I feel really guilty for not studying. So till then, stay tuned :)

Edit 7:01 PM

Should I still befriend you? *confused* :X

No comments: