Saturday, May 9, 2009

Not Trueee

wongeugene - finished many subjects.
tzehao - finished physics , bio , addmaths (doesn't mean other subjects not prepared)
denise - finished MANY subjects (i secretly think she's ready for spm o.o)
minxian - claims to finish bio. (but i'm sure it's more than that)
atreyi - not sure about her progress but trust me quiet people are studying people.
yongjie - ready for spm
yivern - ready for spm
serene - ready for spm
lingyen - ready for spm


Should be

tzehaoGUAN - finished physics , bio , addmaths (doesn't mean other subjects not prepared)



That one above is 100% crap, I just started, definitely just started. Mid year is crap, here I am, 12:00 AM still reading like mad just to chase up. Oh well. Till then :) I'm late for my outing.


Edit 3:11 AM

I think I'll stop posting personal issues here from now on, I guess. Mainly because, I should be able to settle it privately. On top of that, I should find a new outlet, a new place to vent :) Oh well.

And why, you ask?

Results of venting :





losing a friend

The last thing I'd want to happen in the whole wide world, honestly. But I think that 'last thing' is coming to me now. *Shivers*

No comments: