Saturday, June 13, 2009

Pommes Frites Bistro

It was another last minute plan, we decided to have a badminton session in Kota Permai. I didn't bring any phone there since I'm still wary of weird people trying to do weird things like steal my phone. So no pictures :S

Headed to Pyramid just to catch a movie with Ting Ting and my sister. They were there like 3 hours earlier than us because we had our transport issues. Oops :X I felt bad for Ting especially. She was there since 12.30 :(

We met up with them at Station Kopitiam - funny shop names




I really realised that she keeps an eye on my phone all the time. She avoids her face from being taken just in time.




And she reminded me of a long lost friend in Aussie. She said " Eh take candid photos of me ah "

How's it candid when you already see it coming :D This girl is funny man.




17 again was great. It's so different to see Zac Effron act in this kind of movie, and kissing an older lady..WOW, totally not expected. However, he still plays basketball in the movie. Soooo, nothing really new about it. But, the ending was good :)


Dinner was at Pommes Frites Bistro.

Usually I wouldn't step into that part of Pyramid but since it was on the newspapers and Ka Hui suggested, so why not?



Mmmm I don't remember any names of the food.







Except for my Beef Linguine :D Did I mention it had a little bit of tabasco taste in it, just splendid.


Oh not to be forgotten their Pomme Frites



If only they had more sauce in it, it would be awesome.

Off topic : Why is it called Pommes Frites when in France it's called Pomme Frites :o Note the S





My mind can't comprehend the stress and all these problems. Hope all this havoc ends soon :S On the bright side, it's making me understand more issues, in my very own special way.

No comments: