Monday, June 22, 2009

Prefect Reunion Night



I love fruits, nothing beats eating fruits when the weather is hot. And my current favorite fruit No.2 is from South East Asia - Mangosteen.

It seems so unknown to others and they actually open their eyes as if they saw UFO's or something, seriously.

I'm already 17, and I don't have the money to retain my youth unlike some people that splurges on Mangosteen Juice.




I practically stoned until 6.15 in the evening and got ready for the Reunion at Holiday Villa.



To my surprise, it was the exact same place I had my 2 Pentium gathering. Boy, I miss them, we have all of them scattered around the place now. Ben in Aussie, Maxon in Pahang. What else? And maybe even the old clique I used to hang with, just don't click anymore :(

I was so busy enjoying myself until it didn't occur to me that I need some photos for memories. But luckily, there are some with my friends.



Crowd was alright, the seniors really have a sense of humor, pretty lame but funny at the same time. We had our own disco sticks * grin * Who wants a ride?!

Hannah Yeoh was also there that night, how about that? Without her there wouldn't be a Reunion Night. I really didn't expect that, but oh well.




Father's day was rather rushy, had Vietnamese Food at Damansara Uptown with the whole bunch.





This wall deco caught my eyes. The food, you have to try it for yourself. It looks ordinary but when you take a bite. That millions of flavors that your taste bud experiences. It's priceless.

And for those fat-haters, Vietnamese food is definitely for you <3

No comments: