Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Glenmarie Golf and Country Club


idk who to credit for this

Nothing beats the evening swimming when the weather is unbearable. Actually a lot of things beats that except going to Lagoon :X

My legs were worn out thanks to yesterdays basketball game with some team from China :S And it was awesome! Although they praised me but I still don't think I'm up to the standard yet.

Floating was incredibly hard without my legs. My stomach was doing the work pretty much most of the time.

Of course I wasn't alone, it'd be pretty sad to just swim alone. Though, I really wished I brought someone else along. Oh well ._.



I realised they keep on changing chefs. All their food tastes different every time I come here.

I ordered Fried Kuey Teow ( extra spicy ). It's supposed to be fried with red chili isn't it? Instead they fried it with chili padi :D Really awesome. *sarcasm* The rest of the meal tasted bitter, I think my taste buds were fried.

I was still hungry and managed to swallow half dozens of beef satay, *yumm* but I suffered from indigestion an hour later :X




I haven't been doing much this weke, just catching up on the work from school. Screw it.

Oh and whoever that is wondering about the AddMath Project. Here it is.

GUIDE TO FINISHING THE PROJECT

No comments: