Friday, June 19, 2009

Julian Smith - Saxophonist

It's been a long and hectic week, everything revolves around school this time.

Here are a few highlights of what's been taking place this week :

Our school became the first school in town to establish a Student Council. This time, I bet it's going to be a blast because we have amazing personalities leading the board. Furthermore, it's a surprise that the Head of Student Affairs would entertain our request to establish it.

There's an upcoming camp that we're going to organize next week.

Date : 25th of June, Friday
Venue : School compound
Fees : RM15.00

It's considerably cheap so if anyone is interested please do so and join alright? Oh not to mention this is for our school students only - USJ 12.







Click here to listen to his work of art

I think many of you have heard him play the saxophone before. All these while, I've been indulging myself in the songs played by the Kenny G. After I heard Julian play, oh wow I thought he has the same playing style as Kenny G. In fact, I think he's better.

You can see the passion he has for his music as he plays, sinking in the sweet melodies coming out from the saxophone. If he ever comes out with an album, I'll probably be the first in Malaysia to get it, that is IF I can do it :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to be able to share my internet connection with my iPhone. The wireless i connect to requires a special software to logon so i can't connect directly with my iPhone, but if i create a bridge or something i will be able to connect. However i have made an individual ad-hoc connection that my iPhone recognizes but only if i connect my laptop to it, but then i have to disconnect from my wireless connection. Please Help!



________________
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]