Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson, loss of a legend

I grew up listening to Bee Gees, Elvis and maybe a little bit of Teresa Teng.

But I can never forget how much I love listening to Michael Jackson, dancing to his songs although I don't know what I'm doing, mumbling and humming his songs just for the fun of it.



Jackson died at UCLA Medical Center after being stricken at his rented home in the posh Los Angeles neighborhood of Holmby Hills. Paramedics tried to revive him at his home for nearly three-quarters of an hour, then rushed him to the hospital, where doctors continued to work on him.



Michael Jackson was one of the best entertainers I knew as I grow up. He inspired so many people to dance.

His music was his passion, what he wrote and expressed through it is just too amazing. He can be entertaining and yet give out very deep messages as well. What's more to say? It's a great loss to see such a great person to die at a young age.



Even the people from different walks of life became impersonators. Some were good, some were.....not too good.




There's not much to say because this happened too sudden, I feel completely devastated after knowing of his death. Furthermore, that great and awaited comeback of the King of Pop is not going to happen in London now. I've always wanted to watch him live.



I wish Malaysians would mourn for him as well, I would gladly be a part of it. After all he has been through, the accusations, the complications, he definitely deserves a rest.

So rest in peace, Michael Jackson.

No comments: